Tuesday, December 24, 2019

10th Gen Civic Jack Points

10th Gen Civic Jack Points. The owner's manual only mentions the four side jack points, and only in the context of changing a tire. Jump to navigation Jump to search.

Got my Ultra Racing lower rear bar and I don't have a clue ...
Got my Ultra Racing lower rear bar and I don't have a clue ... (Kate Richards)
These are the same points used when. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Eventually I'll get a better jack (and if I could figure out how to store the thing with my stock setup, I'd even be open to getting one before this trip. which I don't anticipate being more than average.

New spy photos of a prototype testing in the U.

Jump to navigation Jump to search.

Jack Stands? | Page 3 | 2016+ Honda Civic Forum (10th Gen ...

Honda Civic Jack Points - Honda Civic

low profile long reach jack | 2016+ Honda Civic Forum ...

Honda Civic Jack Points - Honda Civic

Jacking up / jack point ? | Page 4 | 2016+ Honda Civic ...

using a "quickjack 7000" on a CTR | 2016+ Honda Civic ...

Type-r front Subframe brace | Page 12 | 2016+ Honda Civic ...

Anyone Know What These Are For/Do ? | 2016+ Honda Civic ...

Jacking Points | 2016+ Honda Civic Forum (10th Gen) - Type ...

Over the last couple of weeks, we have been hustling hard to finalize our prototype turbo kit. Thank you guys for such a rad keychain! All orders will be processed the following week.

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment